Remote Accounting Jobs
We pride ourselves on being one of the top remote accounting jobs. Astero Group is growing fast and getting a lot of attention for our advanced, non-traditional methods. This means that there are lots of growth opportunities available.
HERE IS A BIT ON HOW WE WORK:
* All meetings are 100% virtual. This allows us to be more effective with our clients and team.
* Having fun is at the core of our company culture. We want everyone to be their true self.
* We offer flexible remote work arrangements and have team members all over the country.
* We use the latest apps and technologies instead of clunky, dinosaur accounting software.
* We have an open environment where every single person has a say in the direction of the business.
* There are absolutely no timesheets. We measure success via results, not time spent in a chair.
* We work with cool people at cool companies. Our clients are some of the most exciting businesses in the USA.
* Our work uniform is clean and casual. No suits and ties… and that goes for our clients too.
Are We a Match?
If you work hard to grow as a person and as a professional, we would love to meet you. If you’re an accountant who feels like you chose the wrong career because you’re bored or stuck in an endless cycle, we would love to meet you. If you want to make a difference in someone’s business and feel genuinely awesome about it at the end of the week, we would love to meet you.
Nothing is more important to us than our culture. We want everyone who works with for or with us to feel respected and important for the work that they put in. There are no egos here. Bring your talent, bring your voice and let’s do this!
Note that due to the volume of applications we are not able to reply to everyone. Rest assured, we do read every application. Thanks for considering us!
Astero Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender, medical condition or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws in the State of California.